Did you see? All those Celebrities on the red carpet at the Logie Awards ? All the Hair and Makeup, all the suits … and the CUSTOM GOLD LOGIE COOKIES ?!!! We were so excited when we were asked by Celebrity and Hollywood Gifting to be part of the gifting for the 2016 Logie Awards, and we wanted to tell you all, but we were sworn to secrecy. It all happened in April/May and this was also when I was up in Port Douglas, getting ready to be married! So it was a hectic time here at Sweetcheeks Cookies and Cakes. Lucky I have a small, yet amazing team around me, and we got all 250 hand painted Gold Logie Statue Cookies created, boxed, and sent off ready to go into the boxes with all the other goodies.
The nominees, presenters and performers were the lucky recipients of these gift boxes, and inside included;
- A TV WEEK Gold Logie Statue Cookie from Sweetcheeks Cookies and Cakes
- Deluxe entry into IceBar Melbourne
- Resort Entry, 1 hour lesson and lift pass at Mt Baw Baw Alpine Resort with snow gear and ski or snowboard hire fromMt Baw Baw Ski Hire
- Mi Gear ExtremeX MGE WI-FI 108OP Action Camera
- Actiiv Fitband Activity Tracker
- A flight with Melbourne Star: taking in amazing views of Melbourne.
- An Escape Hunt racing against the clock to escape in 60 minutes and solve historic mysteries
- Chocolate Bar New York chocolate gift box
- Secrets-shhh Sterling Silver Duo Pearl Stud Earrings
- Buckle 1922 cufflinks
- Eureka Skydeck experience
- Lashes by MODELROCK
- An Evolis 6-8 week hair care treatment
- A teeth whitening pen from Hi Smile
- A MINXX long wearing lipstick
- A Karma Wellness Water
- Wine Stoppers Australia champagne popper
- Aviation Hydration advanced hydrating moisturiser
- Short Story Happy Pills containing inspirational quotes
- Our friends at Bondi Chai’s Chai latte (SERIOUSLY YUM!)
- A Simone Perele $100 gift voucher
- An Alpha Kerri skincare gift set including an Anti Cellulite Sugar Body Scrub.
Some of the presenters at this year’s Logies included: Dave Hughes, Julia Morris, Megan Gale, Eddie Perfect, Amanda Keller, Matt Preston, Peter Helliar, Eddie McGuire, Rebecca Gibney, Chrissie Swan, Ray Martin, Dannii Minogue and Richard Wilkins – these guys have all had our cookies in their hot little celebrity hands!
So I’d like to know – if you could accompany ANY celebrity to the 59th TV WEEK Logie Awards 2017 – who would it be? Tell me in the comments below. You never know – you just might get what you wish for 😉
– Danielle x